Join the Association of National Park Rangers
Who Joins ANPR?
Park professionals from every division and discipline are part of our national community. Our members specialize in park:
- Fee Operations
- Human Resources
- Law Enforcement
They are also state and local park professionals, park volunteers, retirees, and allies who support our mission.
Our members enjoy camaraderie and opportunities to network and train with peers from across the United States.
Besides opportunities for professional development and networking, get:
- Discounts on outdoor gear and insurance
- Print or digital access our quarterly publication, Ranger magazine
- Reduced registration to our annual Ranger Rendezvous
- Access to our career mentorship program and resume review service
To join the Association, select one of the membership levels below:
Annual Memberships are a great way to be active in our community and engage in everything the Association of National Park Rangers has to offer.
- By joining as an annual member you will have access to ANPR's membership benefits for a full 12 months.
- Annual memberships are open to everyone:
- Current Rangers
- Past Rangers
- Future Rangers
- Anyone Who Supports the Ranger Profession
Are you a library, corporation, or group that wishes to join as a supporting member?Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member from our board will be happy to assist you!
Like what you see? Make it official by becoming a permanent member and long-term supporter!
- One payment of $750 or three annual payments of $250
- Anyone can be a life member
- Life membership confers permanent access to ANPR membership benefits and the right to vote in annual elections.
Help someone you care about learn from Association of National Park Rangers members about career advancement and what it’s like to live and work in parks.
- For just $20 you can give someone the benefits of an ANPR membership for one year. The beneficiary will:
- Receive all of our membership benefits including a digital subscription to our quarterly publication, Ranger magazine
- Vote in annual elections
- A great gift for someone who wants to learn about being a park ranger and join a professional community of practice
Please contact Shannon WilsonMembership Services Board Memberswilson@anpr.org